AVIC411.com

Error updating AVIC-F900BT

Hi everybody,

this is my last chance

Well my history start when i bought an AVIC-F900BT device, i put my device on storage for a many reasons for two years, well, i lets go to car workshop and i try to mount it, but tell me that i need some parts.

This car workshop start the unit for verify and configure without any idea.

Well now i need to update the unit but in settings appear disabled 2 of 4 options, i can only change sound av and config av.

i think that my unit is not updated to 100 or 200 firmware.

download the firmware from pioneer, insert into sd and unit doesn't boot.

if i press the reset button for 5 or 10 seconds, the unit starts correctly, and the other options from the factory restore settings is disabled the menu.

Can anybody help me???

Thanks in advance

well an update:

i delete the folder setup from my flash driver -- user data -- user with testmode

reboot the unit and appear the language selecction, but i cannot select spanish language or other, appear disabled, when i press ok the nest screen is voice language and only can select ok.

any idea

• 2 weeks later...

just connect the parking brake cable to the ground of your radio..

the cnsd-300 fm doesnt help you because it must be activated online with a special code on the pioneer website.

first make a complete backup

then you can play with different versions avaliable like fx 3.1 oder the hybrid version 4 and add newer maps