AVIC411.com

Nav Screen goes blank when call comes in

I'm not sure if this is by design or if its a problem with my unit. If I'm using the navigation and a call comes in, the screen goes blank. This is a problem because if someone is trying to give me directions and I need to look at the map at the same time, I can't.

This is with an Iphone 4s and the Avic z130bt. Just installed last week with the bypass. Still learning all the features and functions.

Appreciate any help.

Thanks.

JS

UPDATE:

Turns out that the iphone was connecting through the factory bluetooth (2011 Enclave). I thought that when the factory radio came out, the bluetooth would go with it - apparently not. When connecting directly to Pioneer bluetooth it worked as expected - BUT the sound quality was not as good. It would be good enough for me, but its my wife's car and I have to deal with "why did you put in something that sounds worst then original?".

So with that in mind, is there a way to get the factory bluetooth to work without blanking out the Pioneer Nav? I'm using the GMOS-LAN-02 to interface the radio with the factory harness.

Alternatively, the Pioneer bluetooth doesnt sound like its using all the speakers and sounds more like a speakerphone. Any tips to improve that sound would also help.

Thanks.