AVIC411.com

Iphone case that works with the Pioneer Cable.

I apologize if this has been covered before. I have done several searches and have not found anything in forums that address this so I'm posting a new question.

I have an iPhone 4 with an "incase" two piece phone case. I have the Z130BT with the Pioneer Cable and the cable does not fit through the charging port on the case.

Currently I have to remove the lower half of the case to hook the cable up. Not the worst thing in the world but would prefer not to have to.

I could drill out the slot on the case but my case is old and I'm looking to replace it anyways. I could also trim down the plastic on the cable's connector but really don't want to to do that with a $60 cable. My luck I'll ruin the cable.

Does anyone have a case that is compatible with that cable?

RonS

Thanks! Since I care far less about my case than the cable I decided to take your advice and try to file my case out. I used a round rattail file and it worked like charm.

I am still looking for other case options as I want to replace my case anyways. At this point if nobody knows of another option then I will buy another "incase" and reuse the bottom portion that I filed out.

I appreiate your response Ron!

Maguinee

Thanks for the additional info.

Raider - I took a look at the cases and right now the front runner is the Otterbox. Looking more at the defender than commuter mainly because of the camo option. Any reason that you are aware of that I shouldn't do that?

Dentauthority - Thanks to you as well. I have ordered one of those adapters and am looking forward to it. I've never seen anything like that.

Maguinee

I use an Otterbox Defender case for my Iphone 4. Works very well with the Pioneer cable. No issues whatsoever.

I apologize if this has been covered before. I have done several searches and have not found anything in forums that address this so I'm posting a new question.

I have an iPhone 4 with an "incase" two piece phone case. I have the Z130BT with the Pioneer Cable and the cable does not fit through the charging port on the case.

Currently I have to remove the lower half of the case to hook the cable up. Not the worst thing in the world but would prefer not to have to.

I could drill out the slot on the case but my case is old and I'm looking to replace it anyways. I could also trim down the plastic on the cable's connector but really don't want to to do that with a $60 cable. My luck I'll ruin the cable.

Does anyone have a case that is compatible with that cable?