AVIC411.com

Maddening Bluetooth Issue - AVIC F90BT

For a few years now, my F90BT has never quite functioned as I had hoped, especially with the bluetooth phone interface. On a very rare ocassion I can successfully transfer an active call from my phone to the radio and continue the conversation, however what happens more commonly is that you loose audio completely in the car and only the call recipiant can hear anything. I've checked the BT compatability and have the latest software, however I am hear rumors that there may be a hackthat I could apply to improve the over all experience here.

When I cut the power to the Igniton the call just drops completely, as there does not seem to be any graceful hand off.

Any thoughts/suggestions, much appreciated!

-Jonathan

• 3 weeks later...

This happens to me as well..same F90BT...really annoying.. i end up sitting in my car to fnish a call.

Only way around it that i found is to turn off Bluetooth(FYI i have an iphone 4 jailbroken so its really easy and quick to do) then if i shut car off the call will stay connected.

Also sometimes if i get a 2nd call, but don't answer it, then why i am done with initial call the system does not drop the bluetooth connection to the 2nd call. I have to make the phone dial a number then hangup and I get the radio back.

Would love to fine a fix of some sort but i'm not anticipating anything.