AVIC411.com

z130bt, iphone 4 ios 5.0.1

Official Pioneere 51v cable.

Now, I can run MotionX and see it on screen just fine, ipod video plays no problem, youtube does as well. However, didn't other apps appear on the screen too? I recall being able to see Navigon specificly ( prior to version 2.0 ), but no longer can.

In searching for this, I get the obvious cable issues caused by knock offs, mine is real and video works from somethings... Other sware you should be able to see most any app on the avic show up ( obviously you can't control them.. this is expected ), but I dont... ( The last post i was reading specificly mentions angry birds showing up on the avic, not on mine it doesnt... )

Is this normal behavior or do I have something weird going on?

If you can see youtube, video ect.. then it looks like the cable and connections are all working correctly. The apps that will appear on screen are only the apps that display as video out like youtube, MotionX ect...

That's how it works on my x930.. if you want to have screen mirroring of the phone with everything including home screen and all apps you'll have to jailbrake and use tvout. I did it on my phone but didn't use it much so went back to an unbroken OS.