AVIC411.com

I just installed my radio yesterday, and sorry if this has been covered, but SD is too short to search for. My question is, when I put in my SD card with about 5 gig of music on it, not all my music shows up. The artists list ends around the N's. Is there a folder limit I am hitting? Is there a setting I am missing or a workaround? Please help. Thanks!

So what file structure do you guys use?

My SD card is currently set up like a normal computer one.

My Music Folder ---> Artist Folder ---> Album Folder ---> Song File

I suspect that I can cut out the album folder and still get the information I need because the display is showing the album information twice. Any pointers on this? I am over the 300 folder limit

• 4 weeks later...

It would be nice to see it not have this limit and not cool that it continues in the new x940bt as well... hopefully they'll have an update at some point without the limit and a better interface for the music vs the FAT order of entry only and no search.

All that said I love my x930 it's an amazing unit the 2500 files is a lot of files if you can compare it to most of the other options for mass file storage in a car stereo. Anyone know anyone with a better access system and less limits?