AVIC411.com

Replace z110bt screen?

I got a z110bt used for a pretty good deal and then upgraded it app version 3.000 :)

I was wondering if anyone knows or has attempted to replace the screen? My unit seems pretty old and the blacks on the screen arn't as good as I wanted it to. it seems like the LCD is "fading" or losing its life.. or is my expectation too high? (Im a screen junkie, ie. IPS monitors). I tried ebaying "z130bt or z110bt screen" but no results.. im guessing the screen part would be too expensive too huh..

anyone know from first hand experience if the z130bt screen is better than the z110 screen?

I got a z110bt used for a pretty good deal and then upgraded it app version 3.000 :)

I was wondering if anyone knows or has attempted to replace the screen? My unit seems pretty old and the blacks on the screen arn't as good as I wanted it to. it seems like the LCD is "fading" or losing its life.. or is my expectation too high? (Im a screen junkie, ie. IPS monitors). I tried ebaying "z130bt or z110bt screen" but no results.. im guessing the screen part would be too expensive too huh..

anyone know from first hand experience if the z130bt screen is better than the z110 screen?

I have a Z110, and it has the same image as it did when I bought it 2+ years, and 80,000 miles ago. Is the screen scratched or worn?

Have you tried adjusting the contrast/brightness/color/dimming for the screen?

If not, you can make custom adjustments to each source. Even the daytime/night-time settings for the navigation screen can be adjusted. I dont remember which button you hold down to bring up the menu, but hold down either the "HOME" or "MODE" button.

I hope this helps.