AVIC411.com

AppRadio Extensions 1.1.2 Beta

Hey everyone,

I'm finishing up my next release and I'm looking for some people to test new features. Please give it a try and report back here with any issues you come across.

Bug fixes:

• No longer need to respring after disabling the launch video.
  • Fixed certain cases where the launch video still plays even though it's disabled.

New features:

• Automatic TV out. This should allow you to see your iPhone screen when you open an app that isn't officially supported by Pioneer. Please test this with apps like Netflix, Hulu, etc. I'm not sure if it causes problems with video. (Delayed to v1.1.3)
  • Added a Siri button to the AppRadio app.

(Link removed)

Note: Please be aware that this is a beta version that could error, crash, etc. Do not install it unless you are prepared for these things to happen.

Note #2: The automatic TV out feature is not compatible with DisplayOut. You need to uninstall DisplayOut in order for it to work. (Delayed to v1.1.3)

this app is awesome. i luv this, but i have a question. that's possible to set a low dimmer when we use tv out? because a have a airflow mobile dock and i see my iphone screen and my iphone screen on appradio. when i use the mirroring screen, generally it's for WAZE. so i have twice screen.

i have testing tv out in cydia but i have a black screen if appradio extension is installed. have you got solution?

(sorry for my bad english if you don't understand i can reformulate better :S)