AVIC411.com

PIONEER, NO UP DATE FOR X930BT, (ANDROID COMPATIBILTY)

wouldn't you be able to change the firmware or software to the same as what the 940 will use once its realeased ?

if there is not update for the 930? i am hoping the pioneer does not leave us in the dust without any updates

but from what i have read over the past it seems that sometimes they just forget about the year old models and only work on the new ones to get you to buy the newer unit each year wich kind of sucks

ThunderPup how many times are you going to ask the same question over several threads? It has already been stated they will release an 140/940 update for all Z1xx/X9xx units but it wont be for several months usually around fall. Now let it go until then. :roll:

ThunderPup how many times are you going to ask the same question over several threads? It has already been stated they will release an 140/940 update for all Z1xx/X9xx units but it wont be for several months usually around fall. Now let it go until then. :roll:

yeah i have mentioned it in different threads yesterdya but only in reasponding to those becasue i know not evyerone reads and responds everwhere so i figured better luck with posting it its not like i started a new thread to ask it several times lol

the other thing was will it be the same maps we have now or if it would be the new map nav teq

also i asked different not the same questions in each one

• 3 weeks later...

Would it be possible for a current x940 user to dump their firmware and install that on X920/930's now instead of waiting for new files from Pioneer?