AVIC411.com

Some 930BT questions

I had a couple questions regarding this unit that I installed a couple weeks ago. Over all I am very pleased with the radio but I was wondering if there are any ways to address a couple annoyances.

On the map screen intersecting/surrounding roads for the most part are not identified on the map as they scroll by. Once in awhile I will see a near by road with a name on it but it seems to be a rare, random occurence. Is there a different view or map options that will make the system identify roads other than the one I am currently traveling on? This is something my 5 year old, $75 Magellan unit does.

I find it weird that the default map screen does not include the current vehicle speed on the display either. I drilled down through all of the option screens and saw no way to do it.

I think my biggest complaint would be not enough flexibility to manipulate they way certain screens are displayed. Having additional customization on the audio screen would be very welcome. The default radio / presets set up is not very visually pleasing at all.

Any insight would be welcome, thanks!