AVIC411.com

Hello, I've got a pioneer avh-p4300dvd. It is installed, running, and everything works except one thing - the video output from my iPhone 4 (iOS 5). The DVD player works fine, CDs work done, and the iPod function of the iPhone works fine. The only thing is that the apps mode is not displaying video. The sounds in apps mode works fine - if I'm playing a video the sound works but I get no picture. The settings in the pioneer unit are set to NTSC and NTSC on my iPhone 4. I purchased an authentic pioneer cd iu200v cable and a pioneer cd iu51v cable. Both of them do the same thing (just play sounds but don't show any video. I tried playing both videos stored on my phone, and video through motionx gps, Netflix, and YouTube apps. Again, all of them work with only sound. I also tried three different iPhones, one 3GS, and two iPhone 4's one without the newest iOS. Same thing on all of them. In the settings I've got the background off. I do have a bypass installed but I don't see how that could be the problem since it plays DVDs just fine. I would really appreciate any help on this, I've spent a pretty penny on those two cables already (going to return one after I get this resolved) and I bought motion x and voice guidance for this, I just want it to work!!