AVIC411.com

I will try and upload these in the next 2 days. I have a ton of avic files and need to work through them I have an f700bt but the files are almost identical.

your other option is to do this

go to hacks mods -

go to the thread Hybrid 4.001 down load the torrent and then use the torrent to get the Hybrid files.

go to the thread 2011 Q1 Maps POIs ect with Ezrider and License files - click on link to torrent file, download torrent

open both rar files. move them into seperate folder togehter.

go to hybrid opened folder, navigate to COPY TO FLASHDRIVE>apl2 > iGo>Content then copy and paste all the map files from the map folder (qs1...)

do this same step for buildings and speed cams. I would only select some of the POIS files the ones for the states you travel to. if you select them all they wont fit on avic.

click on the read me file inside hybrid that says read me.

it will give you the directions to complete how to do the upgrade/update. its really simple takes no more then 20mins. You will need an SD card that holds 2gb freshly formatted in FAT.

If this doesnt work for you I will work on torrents with all the 3 and 3x testmode files i have

here is testmode location http://avic411.com/index.php?showtopic=22472

this is a zip file located within it is a torrent launcher file... you need to have an application for torrents like "vuze".

once torrent is download unzip the files you will find all you need and more. there is 7+GB worth of files for 3.0 including many mods, test modes, official fw updates, bt updates, testmode 2.3, back ups of my flashdisk full back up of soomeone elses 2.0 f700 (i need this to restore the bricked unit i bought), wince files, and many more.

will create another thread with full list and seed this.

these all have helped my F700BT and i hope you have official license from pioneer or dont download the files

avic F 3.0 Files.zip.zip

• 3 weeks later...