AVIC411.com

f90bt will not recognize ipod

I have tried to get my f90bt to connect with my iPod for the past month. All of the other features work on the radio but that. I have tried diffrent I pods Diffrent cables. I pod cables from the iPod itself and even I phones..I was thinking it was software..but Idk..can anyone help me...thanks in advance..Also...IF ANY ONE HAS A LEGIT VERSION OF THE NEWEST SOFTWARE I CAN DOWNLOAD..MY EMAIL IS JUDGELEFTY@GMAIL.COM...Thanks

also some more information might be helpful, when you say that it is not working, be more specific. what exactly is happening? does it look like it is working just with no sound? if so read the manual, this is the most common issue. what cable are you using? if trying to use the white sync cable that comes with the ipod, then read the manual. or does it not recognize the ipod at all? if so, bigger problem, most likely with the software.

• 2 weeks later...

X2 on make sure in av settings make sure AV1 is set to iPod. Try putting a a few songs on a thumb drive and plug it in. See what happens

X3 on this too. Occasionally my settings are "reset". Checking the settings is the first thing to check. I had to reset mine over 6 times in the past 3 years.

• 4 months later...

OK. Sorry to have taken sooo long but I hope you guysstill can help me. I have used several different cables. Several different i pods/I phones' etc. I had gave up on it and started using my SDslot. I also checked the audio settings and they still show no result. But as I said. I started usingmy SD slot and now that stopped working!!! I go to the menu screen and select SDand all it saysis "LOADING". I wasthinking it was a software issue. And if that is the case. Then would it b wise to do the 3.0 firmware thing I been reading so much abouton here. @1loudls @nychemist @tail24 you guys help is greatly needed. Thank in advance