AVIC411.com

AppRadio Extensions 1.1.3 Beta

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You may want to start a new thread to get more replies but...

For that price I'd say definitely, as long as your phone is jailbroken. If your not jailbroken, there are a bunch of "annoyances" that you may have to deal with to use the unit. I fixed a lot of them with this mod. Not worth the original $400 I paid for it though.

I'd say it gets much better if you get a switch to be your parking break. I just installed one and it's working amazing.

Hi mike, thanks for your hard work but I have just 1 question. I don't know if It relates to the extensions or the media player app but the app works fine for a few days and then fails to open correctly so I have to result back to the iPod app. Is it an issue with the app or extensions do you think?

To resolve the issue I have to re-install the app.

Hi mike, thanks for your hard work but I have just 1 question. I don't know if It relates to the extensions or the media player app but the app works fine for a few days and then fails to open correctly so I have to result back to the iPod app. Is it an issue with the app or extensions do you think?

To resolve the issue I have to re-install the app.

Are you using the lastest version of the Extensions from Cydia?

Does turning off TV out fix the problem?

What do you mean by "fails to open correctly? What do you see on the screen?

Hi Mike, thanks for the update, just installed it. Can you please explain the functionality of the TV Out feature, meaning what is it meant to do? I'm assuming I need to have the TVOut2 app installed as well?

The TV Out feature in the extensions is not compatible with any other TV out package (Display Out, TVOut2, etc.). You have to uninstall them first before using the built in setting.

It allows you to view apps on the radio's screen that aren't directly supported by Pioneer. You can only view the apps, no touch input.

The TV Out feature in the extensions is not compatible with any other TV out package (Display Out, TVOut2, etc.). You have to uninstall them first before using the built in setting.

It allows you to view apps on the radio's screen that aren't directly supported by Pioneer. You can only view the apps, no touch input.

Ah ok, thanks for the info Mike, can't wait to test it out!

Are you using the lastest version of the Extensions from Cydia?

Does turning off TV out fix the problem?

What do you mean by "fails to open correctly? What do you see on the screen?

Yes all up to date. Havnt tried without tv out but I'll give it a go.

When you tap the icon the screen goes black and on my iPhone the app has launched but indicates that the iPhone isn't plugged in. (when the app successfully launches there is a different screen)