AVIC411.com

hi there i got f900bt with version 4.1 update this morrning my unit was working fine after i went to top up the petrol and the unit just froze it keep on loading up to the navgate screen and then its froze i have try to use the reset button but still its won't has anyone had this problem before if so can someone help me me pleaese thanks

so very even gets to please wait startup in process? is this a us or eu model?

id grab the maps out of my backup place them in correcrt files on computer within the 4.001 then format SD card and place all files on card. try it that way

i just put version 2.9 on the sd card this afternoon i it did the upgrade which didn't wen i put version 4.9 on it the screen still stop at the pioneer navgate loading screen but this time its ask me if i wanted to remove all poi and setting in which i did yes the unit reset but still won't load into the main screen am i still doing something wrong ? :x

did you make a backup before you started playing around? if so find your backup files on your comp you need to go to apl2/igo/content and copy maps pio and place them into the same locations on the hybrid update. where did you get your update sfware?