AVIC411.com

so my z1,2,3 was stolen it had all the upgrades and loved it. but i figured the z140bh being the newest and most expensive unit they make it would be 100 times better but so far the navi blows, the city view only works in a few cities and not mine and im in a big city. they did away with the speed gauge cluster screen and added an eco chart screen looks cool but i have an audi RS4 what am i gonna do with a eco chart i burn more fule idling for 10 min than most cars burn in 100mi lol. the radio is awesome you can run hd and regular at the same time or seperate the xm seems better u can tag songs. the absolute worst thing that i have found so far though has got to be the way you add personal startup screen. you have to plug the sd card into your pc run the avic feeds app copy over ONE pic take it out put it in the head unit and copy it over and then repeat the process for every pic.... if anyone knows how to make it better pls help

so my z1,2,3 was stolen it had all the upgrades and loved it. but i figured the z140bh being the newest and most expensive unit they make it would be 100 times better but so far the navi blows, the city view only works in a few cities and not mine and im in a big city. they did away with the speed gauge cluster screen and added an eco chart screen looks cool but i have an audi RS4 what am i gonna do with a eco chart i burn more fule idling for 10 min than most cars burn in 100mi lol. the radio is awesome you can run hd and regular at the same time or seperate the xm seems better u can tag songs. the absolute worst thing that i have found so far though has got to be the way you add personal startup screen. you have to plug the sd card into your pc run the avic feeds app copy over ONE pic take it out put it in the head unit and copy it over and then repeat the process for every pic.... if anyone knows how to make it better pls help

I thought that going from 2006 to 2012, the Z140BH should be tons better than the Z1, but it isn't in many aspects, which is so surprising (to me). Still, I have the 140BH and it works. Hmm.