AVIC411.com

AVICFeeds PC Application Issues with Z140

I have the application loaded on my PC and have done some changes on the application and then saved it on a SD card (and I see the files on the card). After installing the SD card into the Z140 the AVICFeeds button is still grayed out and doesn't seem to work. I am able to take a graphic to modify my splash screen from the SD card, but obviously not through the AVICfeeds button. What am I missing? How do I get this application to work correctly?

Thanks!

The avic feeds button on the avic has nothing to do with setting the splash screen; it's changed in the settings.

I changed a Splash Screen in the AVICFeeds PC application and saved the file using it....so I am really confused. Open AVICFeeds, and go to the picture editor, and there it is....an application for editing Splash Screens. And then I saved it to my SD card. So if that isn't a function of ACIVFeeds, why is it there?!? AVIC feeds saved the picture in a file on my SD card too. So are you saying that even though it is there, it doesn't work or what? Maybe I am really stupid....

If you read your manual you find that you can do other things you may not know about. Like how to change the splash screen and among others.

I did read the manual. I already changed the splash screen. My installer and I couldn't figure out how this specific feature worked. The manual is 235+ pages and it is easy to miss small bits of information.