AVIC411.com
Sign in to follow this  
goldfinder

Dafia3.6 Mod+FW4.0 and Speedcams.

I haven't been able to get the speedcam warnings working using Dafias 3.6+FW4.0 on an Australian unit. I can see the speedcams on the map but no warnings. They are turned on and worked fine on earlier firmware. Do the cam warnings work with FW4.0? Any suggestions would be appreciated

Just an update. Tried tail24 suggestions but no luck. The strange thing is if I create a speedcam down the road the warnings work fine. It shows on the map the same as all the other speedcams but the others still don't work. Has me stumped. Just the fact that I can't figure it out is annoying me more than the need for the speedcams. Any suggestions?

I faced similar problem on my AVIC F910BT unit. One speedcam didn't alert. I found out from another forum that it should be a common bug of all iGO versions - if speedcam's direction is 360 degrees (road direction from S to N) it does not alert. Is it known issue? Do we have some solutions for this?

You should be able to either A) add a new one or B) modify a current one. Personally I have the volume turned off because in local area know where they are and it becomes annoying.