AVIC411.com

Couple Problems with X930BT dimming and steering wheel controls

I am having a couple problems

1. When I switch the lights on the unit dims, as normal... but when I turn the lights off the unit won't switch back to "day" mode. Also if the lights are already in the on position before I start the car the unit doesn't go into "night" mode... it only stays in day mode.

2. I am trying to hook up my PAC-RC steering wheel controller...I have the unit set to 7 for pioneer and I have wired it to spec according to their site.... yet when I press the buttons on the steering wheel it changes the unit to night mode and then when I release the button it switches back to day mode >.< wtf is going on here?

3. not a big problem.... but if i turn the key off and then back on quickly sometimes the unit won't boot up and I have to turn the key to the off position and wait 2 secs before turning the key back to the acc/on position... is it just that by doing this it's not giving the unit enough time to "shut down" and boot back up?

I've reviewed the wiring it all seems to be hooked up correctly