AVIC411.com

So I traded my kenwood nav to go back to pioneer and I got the new 140bh so I can use my droid for Pandora and stuff. Anyway, I was listening to so Rage on my iPod Touch, and my radio decides to say, "fuck you and your white devil music" and stops working. And has not worked since (3 days). the Ipod is not even avail to select as a source, but it will still charge it.

Any Ideas?

It is installed in a 2006 STi

Thanks

I had something similarly odd with my 140 yesterday. I was cruising and listening to my iPhone that was playing through the iPod connector. My iPhone bugged out and wasn't receiving any phone or internet signal for about an hour so I decided to turn it off and back on. When it turned off I heard a pop through the speakers and when it came back on I had zero sound. Switched input sources, and no sound. Then I turned off the car and restarted it (rebooting the 140) and everything worked again. I was really worried I had done some serious damage to the new head unit! So never turn off your iPod or iPhone while it is connected through the wire!