AVIC411.com

Tv Tuner Question

Has anyone installed the Pioneer tv tuner with there Z1? I've installed it and I have video but there is no audio, and I was wondering if there was someone who has some idea. I've taken apart my car twice now, and its pissing me off.. any help is greatly apreciated. Thanks
make sure the av-bus wire is installed correctly. If you have more than one unit hooked up the avic make sure the blue plug on the unit connects with the blue plug on the wire and the same for the black part of each. I have the problem and that was the fix
[quote name="scuba335"]make sure the av-bus wire is installed correctly. If you have more than one unit hooked up the avic make sure the blue plug on the unit connects with the blue plug on the wire and the same for the black part of each. I have the problem and that was the fix[/quote]

Yeah I have everything correct... AV bus (black) out of the tv tuner and AV bus (blue) in to the Z1.

The thing is that I have video... but no audio. Do you think I got a bum unit?