AVIC411.com

z130 with dashcommand in 2003 Cobra

This does require a jailbroken iPhone with a tv out extension correct?

Since mine is jail broken, before I answered I loaded the dash command app on my wife's which is not jail broken and it worked exactly as you saw in my video. Of course I bought the cable from pioneer that plugs into z130, but that's it.

Nacman

I tried downloading dashcommand this morning. I put the radio (Z130) in app mode and all I get is a blank screen (even when not moving with the parking brake on). I assume you need to do the HU mod to get the app to run (especially when the car is moving)?

I'd like to use the app, but $50 is a little pricey if it won't work...

Thanks!

Rick

Are you using an authorized cable not purchased from eBay or Amazon?

I'd like to use the app, but $50 is a little pricey if it won't work...

So am I to assume you are using a pirated version then? Often they tend not to work properly.

Update...

Just talked to Pioneer. According to them, app mode on the 130bt DOES NOT support video while driving. While Dash Command DOES support app mode (while in park) - as soon as I put the car in drive, the screen goes blank.

Nacman - is that the case with yours? Or did you do the 130bt mod? Does anyone else have any experience with Dash Command (or similar like Rev, etc.)?

I have all the latest software (including the PAID Dash Command 3.0) and an iphone 4...

Thanks!

• 6 months later...