AVIC411.com

European HD3BT

Hello, I wonder if anybody can assist. I am looking for the pin out configuration for the 20 and 16 pin connector on the rear of the Avic HD3BT.( Left to right and top to bottom please) I had an Avic X1r but it died so I bought a HD3BT of e-bay. Its working fine but no peripheral leads came with it. The avic lead fits in the 20 pin connector but I appreciate the feeds out are different. I want to identify the video and audio in so I can adapt the lead to take the input from my pioneer digital tv.

I also want to connect up my reversing camera which I believe is on the 16 pin connector. Also the steering wheel module. My reserve funds at the moment dont stretch to buying the two leads which are looking to cost me over £100. A lot of money for two leads. If anybody has leads that they are not using and have no need for I would be happy to buy then for a reasonable price.(I live in Scotland near Gretna Green FYI) Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.