AVIC411.com

Hey guy i have a x920bt that i got from my brother to install in my truck and i can't seem to pair my iphone 4 up to it.he had his blackberry paired up just fine. My phone can find it and i can press connect but the unit says to go into "bluetooth settings" and that button is not lit up, As in if i touch it nothing happens. Im talking about the logo with the two little gears in it beside the EQ logo. Also if i go into the main menu and click on the phone logo and bring up the phone menu none of the buttons are lit up and i can't do anything. Any ideas?

• 2 months later...

Make sure your Bluetooth is on with the iPhone. You might want to "Deregister" his phone first. Usually the Pairing code is 1111. Turn your iPhone Bluetooth on first. Then, attempt to pair your phone. If you want both Hands free and Audio, be sure to choose that when pairing. You can always check the user's manual located on the Pioneer website. Here is the link if you need it.

AVIC-X920BT Manual

Good luck.