AVIC411.com

No audio via iPod after connecting iPhone 4S Z110BT

I've run into a real strange problem lately and wonder if anyone has an idea what it could be... I usually have an iPod connected to my Z110BT, but plugged my new iPhone4S in last week in order to charge the battery on the phone while I was driving. At first, everything seemed fine. I was listening to music coming off the iPhone through the iPod connection on my head unit, but after awhile I noticed my HU power cycling. It would flash off for a split second, then reboot. When I plugged my iPod back in later, it shows the music that's supposed to be playing on the screen, but there is no audio - almost as if it were muted. All other sources for audio seem to work fine. Radio, CD, Blue Tooth, but dead air from my iPod, even though it appears to be working and the song timer is counting down and so forth during playback. Anyone have any ideas? My dealer is sending me a replacement iPod cable, thinking that mine might have gotten messed up somehow by connecting the 4S to it. Thanks in advance.