AVIC411.com

Nope. Mine works like it should in that I hear the tone, keep talking, and talking. Later the voice mail is there.

So this is never a problem without using BT? My first thought is to complain to your carrier but if it's not a problem without using the Z1 BT, it's a strange problem. But I don't see how the Z1 would contribute to call waiting on the cell. I would complain to the carrier as if it wasn't BT related and see what they say. Maybe be also make sure you don't have auto answer on.

digxrayguy

Well...my cell works just fine when not running through the Z1, so I assume it's either the Z1 or the BT unit. I use a bluetooth headset when not in the car, and it works fine too. Process of elimination tells me it's not the phone or any of it's bluetooth capabilities.

When on a call in the car the Z1 beeps that another call is coming in...the number pops up on the screen so caller ID is working on the second line...but when I don't answer it...it kicks the second call to VM, but then the call I'm on somehow loses all audio and then drops.

It's like it puts it on hold for a second and then cuts them off.