AVIC411.com

130BT blutooth pairing for phone not media

hi,

i have a pioneer 130bt set up with my HTC Thunderbolt that seems to only pair the phone via BT and not media (pandora, google music, youtube sound, music player, etc). I have made sure the BT settings on my phone are set up for both phone and media connection. when i have the phone connected and go play music, with the BT audio source selected on the avic, it says "disconnected from media blutooth" on the screen. it will either happen that way or it will play music properly through the car speakers for about 1 second before disconnecting. I have tried master resets as well as unpairing to try to solve this issue.

any ideas? thanks in advance

t

avic 130bt

htcthunderbolt

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

My Samsung Epic 4G (Galaxy SII) bluetooth was working great with the upgrade from Z110 to Z130. I was able to connect and listen to XM radio or Pandora from my phone through the unit. Then Android decided to push the Ice Cream Sandwich OS (4.0.4) to my phone from Ginder Bread (2.3.X) and now the bluetooth will not connect. I think it's an Android problem and not the AVIC. Maybe when the new Jelly Bean OS (4.1.X) is pushed, it will be compatible...