AVIC411.com

So i just installed my new head unit, upgrading from the Z110BT. Did the bypass, and all seemed to be okay. Problem is, the reverse camera view doesn't work. It goes split screen, but the camera portion is blacked out. The backup camera does work when in reverse.

I noticed last night that the backup camera re-activates once I turn the engine off. Not sure if this helps. Any advice would be appreciated, thanks

How did you wire up the camera? Did you use 12V ignition power or did you just use the reverse lamp power? Sure sounds like you used the reverse lamp power which explains you get a black picture when you're not in reverse.

How did you wire up the camera? Did you use 12V ignition power or did you just use the reverse lamp power? Sure sounds like you used the reverse lamp power which explains you get a black picture when you're not in reverse.

Not sure, i had a professional installer do most of the work. The only thing i did was the bypass. I'll ask him though, thanks for the help!