AVIC411.com

Best place to get my hands on a RCA cable for a X9310 (Subaru version of X930)

Hello everyone,

I've recently bought a 2012 Subaru WRX STi with the Canadian "Sport-Tech" package. It comes equipped with a Pioneer AVIC-X9310BT, which as far as I can tell, is absolutely identical to an AVIC-X930BT except it comes with wallpaper that says SUBARU on a blinding white screen during start-up and it does not include the harness with all the RCA connectors.

What is the best way for me to get a hold of one of these RCA connector harnesses? I'm hoping to hook up some external amps and a rear-view camera eventually. I've found a couple on eBay for prices from $60 to $100+ but I'm not sure if these are giant ripoffs or a decent price.

For what it's worth, I'm located in Edmonton, AB, Canada.

Thanks!

PS: The head unit's been pretty good so far, nice features and great iPod implementation. The only thing that's really annoyed me is the way it plays files off the SD card in the order they were written to the card instead of sorting them (completely idiotic). Fortunately a post here on AVIC411 pointed me to the DriveSort utility that has saved my sanity!