AVIC411.com

Pause between tracks played from SD card

Hi,

One major annoyance I have with my x930bt is that there is a pause between tracks played from the SD card. In many cases this is fine but when listening to two tracks that are supposed to flow together it is less than desired.

Is there any way to have the unit not add a space/pause? Sure I could go buy an ipod to store my music but why spend hundreds of dollars on an ipod when I can accomplish the same thing with a $30 SD card?

Thanks for any help,

Cheers

Hi jsquid,

I noticed the same thing on my X940BT. I don't know of any cure other than to get an editing program and "glue" the two tracks together into one file.

Maybe somebody else has an idea...

Yeah, I've done that with a few albums and it works fine except that you lose the ability to skip tracks. Oh well, I will have to continue to live with it for now.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

well i've never seen one not have the pause, if you think about it, it is reading a file, the file is done and it stops, then selects a new file, and then starts playing it, its not quite the same as reading and decoding a solid stream of bits off of a CD.

Sure I could go buy an ipod to store my music but why spend hundreds of dollars on an ipod when I can accomplish the same thing with a $30 SD card?
its little things like that apple does, that makes their products so damn good and the industry standard.