AVIC411.com

avh-p8400bh possible unlock and more user mod

i love the unit but i just hate so many small thing that are more bug then hate thing

1 bluetooth audio his off on the unit but when my iphone 4 his connected all the notice or any sound coming from my phone his routed trought the unit wich his annoying since im missing email notice and txt so any sound what so ever

2 woudl it be possible to have a real big clock mode instead off a small clock in a corner

3 the small icon you can have a dancing one or a equalizer but only with their preset background anybody found a way to make new model or new image background with those animated addon ?

4 app mode ... suck (limited) dont buy the xdrive gps crap all the extension are worthless they only make the map zoom in and out it does not give you complete acces to the soft on the unit screen stick with google map

5 custom image and animated foreground when you select you cannot select both

6 bigger clock there one unit in the pioneer brand that i was seing with a huge clock in app mode in the middle why not us

7 video format ive been playing for ever with divx xvid and so many other setting and im still not getting a video that work .....anyway have a tool to recommend and a setting ?

8 and i like my screen at tilted at max so his there a way when we turn it off and on so it stay there ... it get anoying after a while and in the end it will cause a lot off unnessary strain on the component

9 this im not sure if it my antenna or the radio 1 channel only on fm regular analog his alway playing from full source to half on the signal strengh and it making the chanel have some static noise ... abit annoying

10 more custom to this unit

11 when you turn the unit off there alway a demo mode trying to get rid off it ....

overall this unit real nice i was just hoping for more user custom option and freedom

im french so soory for ... not best english

i cannot be more specific im taling about different point and they are in the best way i can describe them

the bluettoh i need for the cell phone but not for the rest and on this unit when the phone connect itself it will send it all into the audio for the bluetoioth

• 4 weeks later...