AVIC411.com

EEK! AppRadio 2- Blank Tuner/No Sound from unit

Good news is it looks like my problem was different....Everything came up ok this morning after doing a data wipe on my s3....If your problem persists... you may be able to find a local mom and pop stereo shop who is willing to return it for you to pioneer in exhange for a fee. I accidentally pushed my cam RCA connection into the HDMI port (while not looking) splitting the connector. VERY EASILY I MAY ADD SO CAREFULL lol but I brought it to a shop and they sent it to Pioneer and gave me one of theirs for $75. It's worth a try

Thanks Amblix! Hmm I'm actually a bit surprised that by wiping your S3 fixed the tuner issue. I thought that radio function was independent from our phones. As for the mom and pop shop, I will give that a try if the problem occurs again. The eBay seller just received my old unit and they are going to ship me a new one. I might consider getting that SquareTrade 3 year warranty for $53 if this is a frequent problem.