AVIC411.com

You didn't Ground or properly connect the ebreak. Or you did and are not applying it. You are not allowed to watch DVDs or edit GPS locations while moving. You can modify this in a variety of ways.

ill have to check that out cause i had someone install it for me yesterday. so why do you think it doesnt let me get into the settings function though? thanks for the response

Idk. Did you pull evrake to see if things worked? Will it let you get into any settings ? Did you buy new?

No i havent pulled the ebrake will try on my break. and the only settings that work are the av settings and the sound settings thats it. and no its used brother gave it to me but it only came with the power harness do i really need the rca harness ? thanks

There's several wires that don't need connecting. Go to completed hacks and mods and grab Daftias hybrid mod. It will make the system much better and softmod it so features all work. Though may still have to ground that wire. You can download user manual to find which color wire.

There's several wires that don't need connecting. Go to completed hacks and mods and grab Daftias hybrid mod. It will make the system much better and softmod it so features all work. Though may still have to ground that wire. You can download user manual to find which color wire.

Good looking out bro preciate that man!! :mrgreen: