AVIC411.com

i am new to the avic411 community, my name is michael and i own a toyota xrunner... dont with the intro

i previously owned the avic d3 which was amazing for the past 6 years i have owned it, recently, my truck got broken into and they stole my unit, cut the gps wire and speaker wires and unplugged the rest (thanks assholes). i purchased the x910bt from someone who wrecked there m3. when i got the unit installed at a professional shop they said the head unit weird and they informed me the trouble its going through.

once the unit starts up it shows the navi, phone, and av selections, if i click the phone it shows no phone is connected (understandable, didnt connect my phone yet). i push the av button and the am/fm radio is fone and also the ipod connection, now when i click the map it shows me the info of how its illegal to watch and use navi while driving and stay safe.. and blah blah blah, and than from there i cannot click the okay button and the start up in progress sign is on and doesnt go away, i cant click anything else, not even map, menu, or anything. my second problem is that while i drive or even if its parked at 3 minutes and 10 seconds (i timed it) the unit shuts off as if it loses power but the car is running perfect, all the connections are correct and when it shuts off it start all over again and i have to click the source and all that... so basically i can listen to a song for about 3 minutes and BAM!!!! the shop told me that it might just be a software issue and i can download it and reinstall or a firware update... i was wondering if anyone can help me out here and please pleae please help me... ive already spent money installing it and itll just be a big hassle to pay for it to get removed and install another unit... anyone have these problems at all? please pardon my spelling and not using puncuations im lazy.