AVIC411.com

heres what i did ,took my navi disc and copied it to my computer,then using nero ,i made a copy,which now has all the navi info on it ,i used a dl disc and my computer did copy it correctly so why cant i seem to get the copy i just made to work ,keeps reading invalid disc or reading error ,isd there other formats on nero that need to be looked at before burning a copy ,any help would be great

im using memorex and would it really make a difference if i use a different speed and if so is there a specific speed to use when burning or even some type of format ,when i burned acopy it was just a step by step process that i followed to copy ,it did take a long time to copy over an hour which i thought was long ,

well if it took an hour, then likely you were rather slow on the speed... but the reason for the speed suggestion is because at slower speeds information is not loosed as easily, say while multi tasking. I have never found the need to burn slower myself, but there are people that swear by it for different applications. memorex disks are well known for being a poor brand of media for many different applications (xbox, xbox 360, ps2, ect..) so try different brand would likely help.