AVIC411.com

A2DP mp3 via bluetooth , possible or not with appradio ?

The only way to know for sure is to open the deck up and check the Bluetooth chip. But what's the point in even doing that if Pioneer has no intention of adding the feature anyways. Unless we can find some devs to crack this thing wide open.

To me it seems like a common sense feature to have. If you don't plug in your phone, the deck should still have some options available to it instead of just being a $500.00 radio. I really don't care whether thats Bluetooth audio, or USB audio... I don't want to always be forced to plug in just to use it... I got around the problem by throwing a ipod at the deck to give me music until the deck works with my Nexus again. Even then I hope to be able to leave the ipod attached and just use the phone for advanced apps.

have to check the bluetooth offical updates maybe, to find info, before opening unit ;)

it's non sense to not add this, even if it's about paying some euros, why not, i'm not against that idea...of course if it don't cost more than 10 euros...for exemple..

Pioneer could do the same as kenwood !!!! ridiculous, pffffffffffffffffff !!!! :(

i don't really believe it's not possible just because of "hardware"....the kenwood unit is not the last model...

unless appradio 1, is shit hardware....that would be confirmed that way by pioneer...but this....we know it, but hoping improving this unit to his best.... :(