AVIC411.com

Hi guys.

I have searched for an hour now for a solution to my problem, but im no expert in that either.

i ahve bought a cable trough toyota that bought the cable from their pioneer supplier. i asured him to buy it for the Avic-f700bt to connect my iphone 4s to the HU.

Problem is when i connect the iphone and fire up the HU it boots up as intended. then i enter the ipod button and within 5 seconds the unit reboots as if power where unplugged.

The cable is called CA-IW.230V and i was ensured that it's the correct cable.

Im very sorry if this has been up before, i couldnt find anything about it.

i know the cable u guys talk about in here is the CD-IU230V but when i mentioned it to the dealer he said it was for older iphone's

whats the diferens between thoose two cable anyway?

i hope im able to find a solution to the problem here. thanks guys.

/hugs Klaus T

Video of what is happening:

well this easy thing to try is to get an apple composite cable http://www.amazon.com/Apple-Composite-VERSION-Retail-Packaging/dp/B001MKF8O0/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1347301922&sr=8-5&keywords=apple+composite+av+cable (these cables are USED not NEW) If that doesn't work, i'd suggest upgrading to the 3.X firmware that can be found here (if you feel confident enough to try). For non tech savvy people it can be a little difficult.