AVIC411.com

Z130BT Aux?

Hello everyone! I'm new here and I wanted to ask you all a question before I make a purchase. Will this adapter http://www.newegg.co..._-pla-_-NA-_-NA work? I know the input of the cable goes into the back of the unit as I have installed it in my Scion Tc. I'm tired of my iPod adapter because, well, I do not like it. Also, I have an iPhone 5 and I don't want to use BT. Let me know! Thanks!

Edit: People in comments from Newegg say you have to activate aux in the Pioneer unit?

Hello everyone! I'm new here and I wanted to ask you all a question before I make a purchase. Will this adapter http://www.newegg.co..._-pla-_-NA-_-NA work? I know the input of the cable goes into the back of the unit as I have installed it in my Scion Tc. I'm tired of my iPod adapter because, well, I do not like it. Also, I have an iPhone 5 and I don't want to use BT. Let me know! Thanks!

Edit: People in comments from Newegg say you have to activate aux in the Pioneer unit?

I don't know about the cable fitting, but it is not going to work for an iPhone 5 except as analog. First, if that cable could be used you would have to control all activities such as source, skipping etc from the iPhone. Second, there are no current adapters to go from the iPhone 5 to any output device, including analog audio out. However, you could use the earphone jack but I would bet that's as bad as BT you don't want to use. So you would have no song/artist information like with BT and no control which you have some of with BT.