AVIC411.com

soft parking brake mod (aka safe mode switching menu)

no - this is just for parking brake.

The "CAUTION" screen is very annoying.. Still trying to find where in the code it's hidden.

That is honestly the most user UN-friendly UI feature I have ever seen. I can't believe they don't make it go away on its own after a couple seconds. It's often more of a driver hazard to try and accurately press that tiny button while driving. If you can find a way to remove or bypass it, I think you would be doing a great service to this community.

On a side note, thanks for all the great new finds you have posted here. You have almost single handedly breathed new life into the hacking community for these units!

That is honestly the most user UN-friendly UI feature I have ever seen. I can't believe they don't make it go away on its own after a couple seconds. It's often more of a driver hazard to try and accurately press that tiny button while driving. If you can find a way to remove or bypass it, I think you would be doing a great service to this community.

On a side note, thanks for all the great new finds you have posted here. You have almost single handedly breathed new life into the hacking community for these units!

second that (virtual beer)