AVIC411.com

CNSD-210FM European probelm //please ask someone who could help me

hello to all

I apologize for bothering all of you but wonder if some can help me solve a serious problem, I have in my car that was Avic F20BT with soft 2.003, and already some time I have been reading your forum and then decided to upgrade it to the version of 2011 just to update the maps were outdated already because I did all the steps that are described in previous posts.

my unit already had the 2.003 EU. version, so I did the update download 2.003 as indicated in the post, and then did the download crack, replace the two files with splint explained and then did the download of the 32 parties comprising the file CSND-210, took a week-do the download the file and today, I prepared everything, after having already updated to 2.004 which is supposedly the crack, formatted the 8gb memory card and went to the car to update the system, I start the car because I knew that take 30m and put the memory card in the unit, was asked the password and then I put passwarpassword seemed to me a display say this system updating missing 30 minutes, then spent a couple of minutes got the following message, please change the Card, Card not accepted, the unit simply do nothing with that Feedback is always in display, and the only thing they do and open the panel to be putted another card not accepted, the unit simply do nothing with that information is always in the display , and the only thing they do and open the panel to be be putted another card, already started the car, turn off ,tried to do more home Boton plus « 'also nothing , I already changed my different memory cards 3 times and do not know more, please ask someone who could help me :unsure:

Hello Rons

sorry for the two threats , no im using a windows not Mac , i dowload the file that has mencioned in a previos post , today a remove the car baterie for try to rest the unit butt nothing happen .. is like yestarday !! please change the card .and open the diplay is the only thing that the unit do .. :?

i very tired to read tonns of information for i can siolve the probelma but sems difult , thanks a lot for your reply

No, sorry, I don't.

One other thing to ask. Did you modify or replace any files that are part of the CNSD-210FM SD. The reason I ask is that some people got confused about where they needed to to replace files.

Once the hack is installed on the head-unit, you install an unmodified copy of CNSD-210FM.

No , i just instal the crack 2.004 , change the two file from the original 2.003 update , then i dowload the file ,that was in the previos post , in this file was 32 parts i unziped , and aper , SD1 and SD2 , and i copy the content of the SD1 firmaware ,update ,carinfo.cif in a formated FAT 32 memory card them happen this .im the way taht i see the things the unit now is only acept the memory card content a valid our a trudet copy of CNSD-210FM

i never do thsi kind of things , i made all step by step and now this !!