AVIC411.com

F930BT superhackmode and no Past Button. Wy ?

verry happy...... :-)

please. rearly... i go on my sd card in an folder with sume Files. select all

and press copy.

after i go to Apl Folder on my F930BT and want paste. but past is not active button in the Apl Folder.

t makes me mad.

I have even tried to automatic copy of condis Hack to copy myfolder Apl.

--------------

REMOVE USER\PRG0\APL\Av1.exe

REMOVE USER\PRG1\APL\Av1.exe

COPY -c USER\PRG0\APL\Av.exe USER\PRG0\APL\Av1.exe

COPY -c USER\PRG1\APL\Av.exe USER\PRG1\APL\Av1.exe

REMOVE USER\PRG0\APL\Av.exe

REMOVE USER\PRG1\APL\Av.exe

COPY -rc SD\MikesHack\*.* USER\PRG0\APL

-----------------------

but the script starts not : ScriptExec.ini

http://www.roller-skate-berlin.de/wb/media/my_first_test.zip

look please....

i think i am an newbe.

i must learn sume...

best regards

mike

Ok, this is a similar trap I fell into when trying to copy/paste files in testmode. Make sure you are navigating to the folders using the menus and not the home button.

For example, if you go to the sd card, copy the file and then press home to get you back out, that copy is lost. You need to copy the file, scroll up to the "..." to get you up to the parent directory and select that. Only then will the item actually stay on your clipboard.

also, regarding ScriptExec.ini. There are different versions of testmode.

There is "scripting" testmode.key, and original (regular "service" testmode) and then super ("developer" mode) of testmode

scripting testmode.key will not go into the testmode screen, but instead run script commands in scriptexec.ini. That version of the key is included with condihack 2.x+ or autoreplacer

Ok, this is a similar trap I fell into when trying to copy/paste files in testmode. Make sure you are navigating to the folders using the menus and not the home button.

For example, if you go to the sd card, copy the file and then press home to get you back out, that copy is lost. You need to copy the file, scroll up to the "..." to get you up to the parent directory and select that. Only then will the item actually stay on your clipboard.

OK i understand.. i test it today. thank you first.

also, regarding ScriptExec.ini. There are different versions of testmode.

There is "scripting" testmode.key, and original (regular "service" testmode) and then super ("developer" mode) of testmode

scripting testmode.key will not go into the testmode screen, but instead run script commands in scriptexec.ini. That version of the key is included with condihack 2.x+ or autoreplacer

thank you. i test today wath thedmod write. :-)