AVIC411.com

hey everyone.....i been trying for the longest to get this unit i have back to working order. i posted before and got some help but i did not know wut the hell i was doing. My f90bt i pod feature stopped working a while back. idid all the things i thought would help.... bought new cables, new ipods, reset the unit, talked to it cursed at it etc, a few guys gave me tips. i just didnt know wut i was doing. now my SD card stopped working after all this shit with the ipod. i believe that this is a software issue. i was just thinking bout upgrading to th 3.0100 version thing.. i tried to download this software off this site and now im having trouble with this torrent thing. (bottom line... i dont know what the fuck im doing) i had downloaded the old software from pioneer website AND FOLLOWED THE INSTRUCTIONS TO THE T but every time i get to the blue screen, its a message at the bottom saying they cant find ck files or something...if anybody can guide me in the right path i would greatly appreciate it..please elaborate about the torrent thing that shit has me stuck..and whatever update i can use on my f90bt.. THANKS IN ADVANCE

do you know if you are currently running the 2.x firmware on your unit? 3.x or higher is the way to go. I've nothing but problems on the 2.x firmware. you can either buy the map upgrade from pioneer (which will upgrade your firmware on your unit) or maybe find someone who is semi computer savvy to help you with the torrent upgrade.