AVIC411.com

Fastest software for F900BT/X910BT?

Over the past 2 years I've tried stock, Diaftia's mods, Abb's mods, and Chuck88's mods. They all were great and add a lot of features. Sorry if this is not the correct forum to ask this question.

What is the fastest software for F900BT/X910BT? Is there anyway to get the most basic/barebones version of any of this? I don't want crazy fonts, or super colorful icons, or extra programs etc. I just want the UI to respond as quickly as possible. I'll even take black/white 2D icons if that'll improve performance. I like straight font that's visible from far away and simple 2D GPS with speed based zoom. and basic audio stuff.

Is there something simple I can do to delete features available in these other mods? Will that help performance?

Is it possible to make all the Text and Icons grayscale? Will that help performance?

How can the mods or even the stock software be modified to be as fast as possible?

Anyone else interested in something like this?