AVIC411.com

ok so after purchasing my app radio da02 from the crutch,i have come to find out its not compatible with my 3 gs.i read somewhere that it would work but it must have been wrong.i have a jailbroken 3gs 5.1.1 and have download app. ext..my 3gs will play ipod and pandora as well as bluetooth for phone(mic is horrible and not worth trying to use :( though).and i am ok with that for now till me and the wife can afford to upgrade to the iphone 4s.we purchased it as a blackfriday sale at crutchfield for $159 and a $20 of,so for $139 shipped to my door i can deal with that :) as her oem deck was broken and only able to play radio with no ipod control.

so my question is if i had a itouch 4 would i be able to use the app functions?the gps is the biggest i would like to have working,data to the receiver is not that important to me.i tried to search but cant seam to find much info,also tried pioneer but they keep putting me on hold for ever.thanks for any info the site is great

ok so after purchasing my app radio da02 from the crutch,i have come to find out its not compatible with my 3 gs.i read somewhere that it would work but it must have been wrong.i have a jailbroken 3gs 5.1.1 and have download app. ext..my 3gs will play ipod and pandora as well as bluetooth for phone(mic is horrible and not worth trying to use :( though).and i am ok with that for now till me and the wife can afford to upgrade to the iphone 4s.we purchased it as a blackfriday sale at crutchfield for $159 and a $20 of,so for $139 shipped to my door i can deal with that :) as her oem deck was broken and only able to play radio with no ipod control.

so my question is if i had a itouch 4 would i be able to use the app functions?the gps is the biggest i would like to have working,data to the receiver is not that important to me.i tried to search but cant seam to find much info,also tried pioneer but they keep putting me on hold for ever.thanks for any info the site is great

You should be able to with a 4th generation iPod touch. I currently have an iPhone 5 so I'm SOL so I'm using an old 3GS for Pandora & iPod. I even jailbroke it & nothing seems to work with the 3GS but at least the most important things like the iPod & Pandora functions work, right? Haha. According to Pioneer the 4th gen iPod Touch really should work.

I've used before , the 3gs...it worked as long as wasn't ios6... but only for mp3 and youtube display ( launched from iphone )

now i'm using ipod touch 4 (os 6.01) ...all is ok, but not the datas...

for gps, i cannot be sure 100% it work, because one time something bugged on my ipod or appradio...

using waze gps works correct , if you prepare your road from an internet connection, it seems it keeps in a kind of temp memory all the roads...even your "memorised" roads ( home , work, other mode )

it can even sometimes tell you the road traffic ( maybe with free wireless connection...but i don't know really how it takes the info, whereas i'm not logged anywhere while driving...but it works !!!!! )

i've used also navfree, but didn't try it enough to confirm it works completly...but it works...( one time i got problem with gps signal....seems that navfree give priority gps detection to ipod instead looking the gps port of appradio...that's why i use waze gps that curiously works better on the conditions i "ve told before )

you can also share data connection from your smartphone one your pocket so that ipod can be almost definitively on the "glovebox" to get data...but be carrefoul, it something special that your mobile phone operator, can taxe more on your bil...

keep me on touch if you have any other info