AVIC411.com

seems to be good alternative but didn't try it yet ( iphone 5...)

I hooked my iphone 5 up via HDMI as well, when I turn on a navigation app, it shows on the screen of the Appradio for about 5 seconds and that's it. Any ideas what am I doing wrong? I am using the new Apple lightning to AV HDMI adapter that just came out. What are you guys using?

After that 5 seconds, what appears on the head unit and what appears on the iPhone screen? Does the head unit still have an Android symbol in the Apps icon?

• 1 month later...

Is it possible to do a parallel installation where I can choose if I want ipod connectivity with App Radio etc, and one cable only to mirror (love the Navigon app and would like to use it simply mirrored out)?

That is: One lightning harnest resulting in HDMI + USB (providing external, non-Pioneer power only for charging) and One lightning to Pioneer iPhone harnest? Or do we need a brand new Pioneer cable once the new firmware is out (will an ordinary Apple Lightning to 30-pin be enough?)