AVIC411.com

Yet another "bricked" x930bt.

First off, I'd like to thank everyone on here for all the great info available. I've never posted really, but all of the info here has helped me a lot.

Now to my current problem:

I updated my x930bt the other day and had no problems at all, everything worked great. 2 days ago I decided to install condo's hack mode using the auto installer. The hack proceeded with no problems, but when I booted it back up I got the no applications available message. Unfortunately, I misread the hack mode directions and thought that it automatically backed up, but it obviously didn't, so I have no backup. So far I've tried replacing/removing the prg.Flg file, re running the update (wouldn't start), and replacing the av.Exe and navi.Exe files. Nothing works. I can get in with supertestmode, and the only obvious thing I've noticed is that I don't have a nand directory in the root of the drive. At this point I'm open to suggestions.

fixed!! i got it back working thanks to http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/31463-pioneer-avic-f930bt-x930bt/page__hl__%2Bpioneer+%2Bavic+%2Bf930bt+%2Bx930bt the system files at that link.. i ended up deleting the entire user folder (wouldn't let me delete system) then copying the files from the user directory in that download. when i rebooted, it went through the system setup and booted up fine!! it even retained my previous settings(probably because the system folder wasn't deleted).. working on getting hack mode and the 940 update done next.. this site is awesome!

• 3 months later...