AVIC411.com

Avic 130bt power on issue

Hi guys

Sorry my work place Internet started to block out all non work related sites so I'm on my phones. Please pardon the misspell & grammar.

My 130BT unit is about 6months old and was recently upgraded to 2012 map (I'm in US) and also applied The hack to skip the navi nag screen. Everything was working like a dream until recently (3-4 days ago) when I hooked up a video input for the forward facing camera. It's just a simple RCA cable (yellow) plug into the video input of the unit and turn on the video input (AV2) and set to "video". No wire hacking, unplugging or anything.

Here is the issue. Lately when I turn off the car and come back and turn on, the unit doesn't turn on when the car is on. It just sit there with black screen. It takes like 30 secs then its comes on...or I would have to press on the "home" or "mode" button then it comes on. I'm actually not sure if that helps or not though. Anyways, normally the unit comes on right away and display the splash screen etc but now it's off (all dark screen) for 30-40 seconds or maybe longer the comes on.

What's the issue? Anyone experiencing this? Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...