AVIC411.com

2003 Suburban & 2006 Corvette Z1 Kit

Guest christopher
I'm interested in buying a Z1 for an 03 Suburban and 06 Vette. Does anyone know where i can get a bezel kit for both of these cars??

Also I spoke to Crutchfield and they said that I couldnt hook up both XM Navtraffic and Ipod connection kit at the same time. Is this true??

Thanks
Guest Christopher
Hey cntrylvr 79

Will Best Buy install a avic system if i buy the Z1 from another retailer but all of the other parts from BestBuy (like the ipod, xm/nav, rear camera etc). Probably not but worth a try. Let me know. I've found the Z1 for $800 less than at Best Buy.

Any other ideas on where i can get it installed correctly in Houston TX.
  • 2 weeks later...
[quote name="Christopher"]Hey cntrylvr 79

Will Best Buy install a avic system if i buy the Z1 from another retailer but all of the other parts from BestBuy (like the ipod, xm/nav, rear camera etc). Probably not but worth a try. Let me know. I've found the Z1 for $800 less than at Best Buy.

Any other ideas on where i can get it installed correctly in Houston TX.[/quote]

I called several installers in my area to get a price for installation of my z1. While doing this i did call best buy and they said they would install it for me. It was way cheaper than anywhere else. Best buy price was around $200 i had prices as high as $1000. But i have decided to install mine myself.
[quote name="cntrylvr79"]^^^^^^ What he said. I'd do the suburban first since that's the eaiser of the 2 to do. That way you get a taste of what it'll be like when you get to the vette.[/quote]

Already done the vette myself. Not to bad an install for the basics. Speed sensor is the most work. I still haven't done it.
Here are a couple cross posts:
[url]http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread.php?t=1365347[/url]
[url]http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread.php?t=1372584[/url]