AVIC411.com

X940 BT and NAV Volume!

Installed the x940 on my 2012 lancer evo. I needed to buy the mito-02 in order to retain the factory rf amp and also installed the axxess aswc. I have a couple of issues which I don't know the fix to...

1) when iphone5 is connected via bt while playing songs, I can't use the seek control via steering control but I'm able to use it on radio and if iphone5 is connected via cable

2) The NAV volume is way too low even though I have the volume maxed out under sound settings! The same goes with phone call via BT. The volumes are way too low. Any ideas?

Congrats on the purchase, hopefully you like the sound.

1) Bluetooth controls don't typically include a fast forward or rewind, just a skip, so this is a limitation of Bluetooth... unless I misread your question.

2) Sounds abnormal, both my Bluetooth sound and NAV are deafening.. What did you do with your Mute (yellow/black) wire?

Congrats on the purchase, hopefully you like the sound.

1) Bluetooth controls don't typically include a fast forward or rewind, just a skip, so this is a limitation of Bluetooth... unless I misread your question.

2) Sounds abnormal, both my Bluetooth sound and NAV are deafening.. What did you do with your Mute (yellow/black) wire?

Thank you for the response!

1) I'm not able to skip songs via using the steering control while listening to music via BT.

2) The mute wire is yellow correct??!? Im not really sure so I'll have to double check. I didn't do the bypass though until just a few minutes ago! So I have to reopen it anyway. Would you like me to take a picture of my wiring when I open it back up?!? Do you think it has to do with the mito-02 harness? I think there's two blue knobs that you can adjust?!

If I don't do the nav bypass, where should the mute wire connect to?!?

Hey, i have the same setup as urs....

only i have 2009 GTS

on your MITO on the side of it you have 2 knobs. one for general volume and one for sub volume.

using a philips screwdriver turn them all the day to the left side maximum volume.

that should fix ur volume issue.

secpmd. for ur BT wheel remote controls u have to buy the pac audio adapter version 1.6 and up to support BT control

http://www.amazon.com/SWI-PS-Steering-interface-Bluetooth/dp/B004P7N236/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1356889369&sr=8-2&keywords=PAC+AUDIO+PIONEER+WHEEL

let me know if u have more questions.

Hey, i have the same setup as urs....

only i have 2009 GTS

on your MITO on the side of it you have 2 knobs. one for general volume and one for sub volume.

using a philips screwdriver turn them all the day to the left side maximum volume.

that should fix ur volume issue.

secpmd. for ur BT wheel remote controls u have to buy the pac audio adapter version 1.6 and up to support BT control

http://www.amazon.com/SWI-PS-Steering-interface-Bluetooth/dp/B004P7N236/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1356889369&sr=8-2&keywords=PAC+AUDIO+PIONEER+WHEEL

let me know if u have more questions.

Awesome!!!! Thank you!!!! I'll adjust the two blue knobs.

Shouldn't the Axxess ASWC be the same as PAC audio? I have the axxess aswc and it works. Only problem is when I'm playing music via BT, I can't skip songs using steering controls. It works flawlessly other times i.e. when iPhone is connected via cable and using the BT feature for phone calls.

Awesome!!!! Thank you!!!! I'll adjust the two blue knobs.

Shouldn't the Axxess ASWC be the same as PAC audio? I have the axxess aswc and it works. Only problem is when I'm playing music via BT, I can't skip songs using steering controls. It works flawlessly other times i.e. when iPhone is connected via cable and using the BT feature for phone calls.

trust me i have done a VERY intensive research before i worked on my car :)

only the pac audio with version 1.6.8 support the BT functionality...

eaither return the Axxess and get the pac or swallow the expense and get the pac.

either way, if u want BT support , get the pac :)

thats why i LOVE amazon prime and hassle free returns lol....

i changed my entire built in system to the pioneer x940bt with the pac and the mito and new frame and all the cables and everything i need.

used pioneer mail in rebate they had for the x940bt :) sold my built in nav system.

ending spending out of pocket 120$ for the entire system

lol

that was awesome :)

either way, back to the topic :) switch those knobs, get the pac and enjoy some awesomeness :)

That's awesome! Thank you. I'll turn those knobs to max and ask the wife if I can buy the PAC. Does the PAC lag when using steering controls while on BT? The metra doesn't.

Sadly yes

the is a very short lag but only when skipping tacks thats it.

I rather a mini delay then no control.

Good luck with the wife LOL:-)