AVIC411.com

avicx940 and back up cameras

Hey guys

So I recently put another x940 in my winter beater, since i loved it so much in my summer car. I also put in a back up camera. Now I was talking with my uncle and he says on his kenwood deck (2010 subaru sti oem deck) he was able to access "distributer settings" and adjust/add parking assist lines. I've tried to look for the answer, but I couldn't come up with anything.

Does anyone know if this is possible? It'd be nice if it was.

TIA

Hey guys

So I recently put another x940 in my winter beater, since i loved it so much in my summer car. I also put in a back up camera. Now I was talking with my uncle and he says on his kenwood deck (2010 subaru sti oem deck) he was able to access "distributer settings" and adjust/add parking assist lines. I've tried to look for the answer, but I couldn't come up with anything.

Does anyone know if this is possible? It'd be nice if it was.

TIA

Nope. Your best bet would have been to get a back up camera with the built in lines. Not sure if the Pioneer camera comes with it or not, but tons of cheap ones on Ebay do.